Friday, October 30, 2009

Well everyone seems to be over that bug. ( which had all the symtoms of H1N1 - but since they are not testing we don't know. ) they had a high fevers, lethargy,cough, chest colds ( kenz ), runny nose, chills, aches, earinfections. ( no runs or vomitting though. ) So I am hoping that is was that and know we have some immunity building up. I don't want anymore of anything for a long long time.

Hunter is doing well, except for his ear infection that seems to still be draining. He has a little cough still but nothing that is bothering him. ( I have kept him home know for a couple of weeks.) Kenzie and Tristian were off a week, and went back this past monday. They are both fine except for a slight runny nose.

Myself, I had a terrible chest cold. But that has passed and know I had fluid in my ear. I mean I can't hear anything in it. They said because there is no infection I just have to wait for it to clear up on its own. Which is fine because it doesn't hurt anymore... BUT I AM DEAF... which may not be such a bad thing some days.

I wish all the other heart moms and their familes well during this season of H1N1. Whether you vaccinate or not, I hope that everyone stays strong.

Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment