Thursday, April 8, 2010

Update

Well I should post that Hunter was scheduled for Cath this week, BUt it has been rescheduled for April 30, 2010.
Not for any health reasons just because the doctors are on vacation.
Hunter has been having aweful nightmares for months now, Kinda hoping that they would have stoped by now, But he is constantly screaming all night. I have asked him every time what is happening , but no real answer. I hope that it isn't real pain that he is having when he screams ouch, ouch, help me!! heart wrenching..
Other than that it is the same old same old around here.
Busy with trying to clean the house , and sorting through toys and clothes that we don't need...lol
ontop of the everyday stuff I do anyway.. And my dryer broke too!! so now I need to find one of those too ( hopefully on sale..)
Thanks for checking in. ( sorry for any spelling errors.. kinda tired lately )
Drea

1 comment:

  1. this is going to sounds weird but... have you tried putting him on the potty when he's having a nightmare? i heart about it a few years ago, and tried it with blithe when she went through the same thing, and voila! better sleep! :) just a thought... {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete