Monday, April 20, 2009

Update #2

Well it is offical we have to stay the night. But not because of his heart... Because of the croup !!! They didn't give him enough Steriod the first time ( although I told them that was not enough !!!!) Shit I am only his mother, I have delt with his croup for years now , considering this kid gets croup all the time... WHAT DO I KNOW!!!!!

so they gave him half of the dose... BIG surprise it didn't work....
So now they want to monitor him...WT!!!F... If you would have given him the right dose, we could have gone home......

OH WELL!!! what can you do... He will have his own room, so I will stay with him, His dad will stay at his sisters... Then hopefully we will be outta here in the morning....
Actually i am watching the news on the big screen beside me and the traffic is aweful !!!, we would be stuck in it for hours and hours.....

On a funny note... Hunter got a stuffed cat while in today, a webkinz. Just like his sisters that he constantly takes... He thinks it is so funny to through it every where and say " oh no!!! JUMP!!!!" ha ha ha ....lol

well I won't have access to the computer for a while, so hopefully when i get home tomorrow I will update again...
thanks

Drea

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you all in our prayers...
    love from Aunt Leida & Uncle Gerald

    ReplyDelete