Saturday, March 28, 2009

Park Time....







The weather was so beautiful today, Why not go outdoors and enjoy the sun while it is still here.. ( rain and cold weather is on the way!!)









So the I took the boys to the park, and boy did they have a blast. This is the first time we got to go to the park this year!!! And man, was it packed!!






Hunter loved the swings, and really everything... Although the slide he has a love hate relationship with...He ran and ran laughing and playing, he was a little out of breath but not to bad... I think today was a really great day.






Potty time is still a work in progress, He did really well today again.






Hunter's Heart buddy Gavin had his heart cath on thursday, and came home on friday because he was really ill from the general anesthetic (sp?). Unfortunately, today he is ont he way back to the hospital. He has a fever and is not himself. ( not a big deal if isolated) But after a heart cath it could be an issue. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully he just has a bit of a bug... ( not great news, but better than some of the alternatives..)







3 comments:

  1. Hi There,

    I just stumbled across your blog and thought I would write. My daughter Grace was born just 4 months after your son Hunter. (1/8/07) She was born with several heart defects as well. Including, tri-cuspid atrisia, ASD, VSD and PH. We found out about her condition when I was about 17 weeks pregnant. I was encouraged to end the pregnancy because no one thought she would survive. She was born and had a rough first three months (in the hospital) and still faces many challenges but is doing very well. You can check out our family blog at
    http://www.truhefamily.blogspot.com/
    or Gracie's blog (that I no longer update) at
    http://gracietruhe.blogspot.com/

    It's always nice to fine more heart families.
    Blessings,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drea ~ I just have to say that I love your song choices, particularly the one by Thriving Ivory.

    I'll be thinking of Hunter when he has his upcoming cath and hoping all goes smoothly.

    Wendy (Christopher's mom - from the CHD facebook group etc...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Drea, thanks for visiting Luna's blog, and yes, please do link us-that would be great!
    Good luck with your lil man's cath....I know what you mean about beating traffic, etc...I'll be getting up at 5 am to make the 7.30 pre-cath app in Boston tomorrow.
    I'm tired just thinking about it!
    Best wishes to you and your family.
    Sabrina & Luna

    ReplyDelete