Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome To The New Blog.

I have been posting for over two years now on Hunters previous webpage. The link is in the top left hand side of the new blog. This web page was designed by another heart mom, and I really want to thank Erika so much for doing it for me. Especially two years ago I didn't even know how to cut and paste.....lol. Also I know she is a busy lady, and I don't want to bother her all the time....Sooooooooooooooo..........

Little lion heart will be used only for Hunter related items now. And it will only be updated when something really important happens, and good news stuff.... eg.. appoinments, news, surgery,caths...

So this new blog. Named "Our Crazy Life ", will be more of our daily stuff, life and other stuff.
It will be more of family stuff , so all of the kids and myself, although I won't be posting many of my embarassing moments....lol . It will still include Hunter's stuff, but it will include more of Kenzie and Tristian's too...

Feel free to read along, leave comments, and laugh with us, hopefully not to many tears...
I will start posting soon, I have a few things that I want to add to the new blog.

I have added links for a few things, including other Heart friends " Buddies " that also need support, prayers, positive energy whatever you can spare.
If you would like to be added to the list, just send me a link.

Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Looks great!!! Thanks for letting me be a nosey aunt! love from Aunt Leida
    Have you heard that Alexander had his shunt revised two weeks ago and again yesterday?!?!?! This is the eighth time in two years!!! He is talking to his neurosurgeon about the procedure Mckenzie had with drilling a hole between the ventricles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog Drea! Looking forward to hearing more about your amazing family :)

    ReplyDelete