Friday, March 27, 2009

Potty Training.


Well I have decided that I wasn't going to push Hunter into potty training, because I fuigure after his next surgery he would probably regress. But, having said that, Hunter is doing great. He has been using the potty every morning and doing LOTS!!! He doesn't always ask to go but when he is on there he is very productive. Sooooooooooo.... Maybe this will be easier than I thought.



He is alot like Tristian, He seems to tell me just after he has gone. But with summer coming and the lighter clothes and being outside, maybe it will come faster than I thought and less laundry
As for Hunter's appoinments coming up in the next month. We have ENT, speech, OT, and a pre-admit day for the cath, and the pre-fontan cath ( which is April 20 ).
Gavin( Hunters heart buddy ) had his cath yesterday and did great from what I hear... ( he is going home today- he had a sick tummy afterwards. ) He seems to ready for the Fontan, ( 3rd open heart ) they are hoping for a summer date.
We are also hoping that once the cath is done we will get the green light, and get the fontan before the RSV season of 2009 starts ( fall..) Not that I want this surgery... But Hunter has to have it, but I guess that it all depends on the surgeon, and when he is going to book it..
Hunter seems to be getting over the virus that hit him last week. Although he did develop croup the other night. He is feeling better and is in a better mood. Don't ask about the sleeping, he still is not a good sleeper.... ( maybe one day that will improve....lol)
I hope that everyone gets out today and enjoys the beautiful spring weather ( 13 degrees ). Maybe a nice walk is in my near future... ( or house work ) we shall see which one wins.
I must go I can smell my homemade lemon poppy seed muffins are done... Maybe a muffin then a walk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment