Saturday, March 28, 2009

Where did it go???

So the funniest thing happened this morning, or should I say the cutest thing....
As I was sitting downstairs this morning, I heard crying coming from upstairs. Tristian had just got up and was crying very hard. I asked him to come downstairs and tell me what happened..
this is how the conversation went..

me : " Boo, what happened??"

Tristian: " I can't find it, its gone.......!!!!!!!!"

me : " what is gone??"

Tristian: " I had it last night and now it is gone!!"

me : "what did you have?"

Tristian: "MY Whistle, it is gone mom !!"

me-- now laughing and trying not to laugh... " Boo, you didn't lose your whistle.. you just have to keep trying to do it "

SIDE NOTE Tristian learned how to whistle last night and was so excited to be able to do it!!

Tristian " I can't do it mom, it's gone forever!!!"

me" Maybe your lips are still sleeping, we will try to whistle later.."

Tristian " OH........ ok.. "... tears stopped...

That was the sweetest thing ever... He is fine now.. Watching cartoons and eating breakfast....

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment