Saturday, May 16, 2009

Not Much New..

So it has been a few weeks since my last post. Sorry... I have been busy with trying to clean the house, garden ( or really trying to remove thousands of weeds from the grass and garden )..lol.
Trying to keep up on doctors appoinments and trying to find funds to raise money for Mackenzie's swim spa...

So the good thing is that not much has been going on. The kids are enjoying the warmer weather, although you still need a sweater. I have enjoyed going for more walks with Hunter , and Tristian loves going for bike rides.

I took Mackenzie to see Hanna Montana the movie last week ( mothers day ), it was really a good movie, Some really good songs, and it was a good time out.... ( not the car ride home though...). I think maybe this weekend I might take Tristian to the movies ( I still have some coupons left....lol). I really want to go and see Wolverine..... anybody want to go with?????

Well both kiddos are signed up for summer camp....YEAH!!! and I am not sure what Hunter will be doing.... We are still waiting for a surgery date..... I am guessing September.... ( of course because all of our birthdays are in that month...lol)

So, Happy long May 24 to everybody.. ( victoria day weekend--for my american readers...lol)
I hope that everyone has some good weather and gets outside.

** Good Update** Gavin is home from the hospital-- GO GAVIN GO!!! -- Lets hope that he recovers and gets back to his normal playful self...

Please remember that their are many heart families still in the hospital, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers ( Sofi, Wyatt..) Many others waiting for Hearts.

Update ** unfortunatley Wyatt lost his brave fight with many CHD's. My thoughts and prayers go out to Lisa and his Family. He was a brave little boy, and in his too short life he touched many lifes and made a difference in the lives of many without ever meeting of them. **



No comments:

Post a Comment