Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Where has the month gone????









So this month has gone by very quickly. It has been full of appointments for the kids. We are STILL waiting for a date for Hunter's next surgery. As we just found out, He was only presented for discussion on May 25.. A full month after his cath... agh!!... So we are waiting to hear what they have planned..

But as far as what has been going on, Hunter has always been a boy who loves trains, figurines . So this month when I bought a bunch of trains for him ( off the Internet- really cheap ) he was ( and still is ) very EXCITED.. He played with them non- stop for hours and hours




A funny story to go with picture... I was up stairs getting the other kids ready for bed ( and as always ) Hunter was watching TV downstairs. Or so I thought. After about 10 minutes i go back down, and I couldn't find Hunter...mmmmmm......
But the was one of the black storage boxes on the floor in front of the TV.... So after running to get the camera, lifting the box with one hand and taking a picture with the other, this is what I found....LOL... Hunter asleep under the box... Sweating, and curled up in a ball... it was so frigging cute...


Well with the month almost over, the weather has been getting warmer. And with that said, out come the summer clothes and hats. Although really not warm enough yet for shorts..

I got Hunter a new bucket hat and I must say that it is really cute.

mmmmmmmmm...... Well I finally got a laptop, ( which I am using right now..) LOVE IT... But the best part is that it is really good for Mackenzie. It has a tablet writer program on it for her. Meaning she can use a pen and write on it and it will change it to typing for her. or she can use the pen instead of a mouse.. She has been using it to write some of her words out. SO FAR SO GOOD...


SMILE, CHEESE.... let me see mom!! That is Hunter new thing.. can you tell...lol
He wants to have his picture taken and then see it right away.. Thank goodness for digital cameras. Hunter is really getting big, he is about 28 pounds now. He is eating some new foods , which is always a good thing.


May has been a busy month for the heart community too.. Gavin made it home and is recovering well. Sofia is still recovering from her transplant. And without saying it is always so sad when a heart baby dies, and this month was hard with the passing of Wyatt. ( read his blog for his full story ). I am fortunate that Hunter is doing so well, considering his diagnosis and other issues ( jugular stenosis ). I know as a heart mother that we can't take a single day for granted, But I have to learn not to dwell in the past. ( ongoing thing I guess.)


Well I must go and put the kiddos to bed.... Have a great night.
I will post when I hear more about a surgery date...

No comments:

Post a Comment