Friday, May 29, 2009

We have DATE!!!!

So we got a call last night about Hunter's Fontan surgery.
He has a tentative date of June 30 or July 7 . They are going to confirm the date later today or monday.

On one hand I am finally releaved that we have date, BUt also torn because I don't want to see Hunter go through any more surgeries. I know He doesn't really have a choice, But it leaves this pit feeling in my stomach. No mother want to see their child in pain.. Especially after they have endured more in their two years of life, than most people do in a lifetime.

So I guess we will start to get ready for the surgery, and I will try too get some stuff around here done.

WOW... 1 month away... and I hope after that we will have a good recovery and be living post fontan. ( I heard it is great ) I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment