Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Back to Clinic...

Tomorrow is clininc check up day... A good thing too.. Hunter has a fever as of 5:20 pm tonight...
I made a call to his Uncle Ben ( DR. ) and we both agree it doesn't sound too urgent, but good thing we are in Clinic tomorrow. ( thanks Ben )

Hunter needs to walk around... I think that is a big part.. he isn't moving enough ( said Uncle Ben ) So hopefully we are not admitted tomorrow.

But just to make sure I have started packing a bag.. one for me and one for Hunter... if we don't need it great...

I also know that Hunter is still in too much pain... Tylenol is not really touching it, so I gave him a dose of his morphine.

So far this post Fontan life isn't much different than life post glenn... ( pain wise )

So please keep Hunter in your thoughts and prayers that nothing is developing ans he is home tomorrow.. ( I personally don't think I can handle much more... I know Hunter can't )

thanks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment