Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We Are HOME!!!

We are actually home.... ( last night around 7:30 we got home )
How nice it was to be in my own home.

I am by no means orgainized yet, that will take a few days. I have to call into the hospital everyday for Hunter's drainage tubes. BUT at least he his home, and hopefully will start walking again...

Hunter goes back on Thursday for clinic and monday for clinic.. ( because he still has his tubes )
We are keeping Hunter on the fat free diet ( although the numbers that came back didn't really show any fats, but the think it is a good idea. ) His scar is leaking at the bottom, and is red is places, so they want to keep a close eye on it... PLEASE, PLEASE just heal!!!!

So , Hunter decided last night the Tristians room, was now his!!! I have been talking for a while about moving Tristian to his new room and Hunter would get Tristian rooms.. BUt I had not done it yet.... Well Hunter did it, he would not even go to his old bed.... OH . my funny boys..
Tristian is away this week at Tanya's, so I guess when he gets home he will have a surprise too... ( now I have to get him a bed. )...lol

talk more later... thanks for all the e-mails and FB messages and prayers and well wishes... Please keep them up for a while, until HUnter is a bit more recovered..


No comments:

Post a Comment