Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Update... End of July..

So it has been a few days since my last post.

Hunter is doing well, he has all of his stitches out and " No sticky tape" as he would say.
We had our first visit in London the other day, and so far so good. He will have an echo in a month, But they are very please. Which in turn makes momma pleased.

Hunter's night terrors have stopped, but the pain has hung around. He is fine all day, but as soon as night comes after a few hours he is screaming in pain. Sooo...... He is not on codeine at night, which has made him really constipated... FUN!!!

on a lighter note.... He is able to return to daycare soon... ( for socialization ). I think he will be very happy to go once or twice a week and see his friends.

He is still infatuated ( sp?) with the alphabet and the vowels... he sings his song all day everyday...lol I am trying to get it on camera-- but he stops when i get it out...sigh... and his trains too.. and cars... typical boy stuff..

As for this summer, rain rain GO AWAY!!!! now that Hunter is done with the fontan, I want to take him on a few days trips to the zoo and other places, but it needs to stop raining. !!!!

And surprise!!!! we are getting two new family members...lol NOT what you think!!!
.....SO NOT WHAT YOU THINK......LOL.....
we are getting pets.. for the first time ever, I have decided that this craziness is hopefully over with Hunter for a long time, and Mackenzie and Tristian wanted a pet. I have also researched and been told that many disabled children respond well to animals and I think the responsibility might help her with some of her control issues ( I am hoping ). So we are getting two baby kittens at the end of Aug. ( as they are only 2 weeks old right now ). They are a brother and sister... ( many people have told me that two kittens get into less trouble, because they have a sibling to play with less problems with behaviour issues...lol
So I think that we have decided on names The girl is Kovu ( grey and black stripped ) and the boy Jersy ( black and white ) ( like a jersy cow )...lol
I really hope that my allergies don't act up, But i guess that I will get used to them.. Hunter is really impartial ( he says " no kitty"..) so I don't know if he will like them or not, I will see....

**updated **
I have been informed that those are not the offical names... they have come up with a few more...
If anyone has any cute names or good names for kittens leave me a message, and i will relay you message to the kiddos...lol

So I hope that everyone is enjoying their Summer.... ( and hope that all this rain leaves soon )

Talk soon...

1 comment:

  1. great news Drea...i am glad Hunter is doing so well...and kittens...just don't lose them..what a pain in the butt! LOL

    have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete